Here we are me and the kids. I can't believe I have 3 kids now.
Brady and Hallie with Alexa
Here she is sucking on her fist.
John and Alexa shortly after birth.
Alexa Lynn
Well as you can tell Alexa Lynn was born at 2:57am on March 19. She was 8lbs 1oz and 21inches long. So I got my birthday present. I can't believe how fast everything went. I went to the hospital and was induced at 9:20pm. She decided to take it from there and wasn't messing around. We are both doing really well and both healthy and happy. Brady and Hallie came up to the hospital later to see her. Brady went right up to her and was just looking at her. It took Hallie a little longer. She was a little unsure of everything that was going on. She finally settled down and by the time they were ready to leave she was hugging and kissing Alexa, or "baby leky" as Hallie calls her, she was also saying, "I love baby leky". I just wanted to let you all know about our new addition. We are very blessed to have 3 healthy happy kids. Kids are amazing.
6 comments:
Oh, she is beautiful! Congratulations. You guys have a great family. You must be feeling well to already be posting pictures. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to hearing more about "Leki" in the future. And I agree, kids are amazing.
holey moley! i can't believe YOU have 3 kids either!! she is adorable! how are you feeling? hope all is well...the kids are gettin so big!!
tina
OH!!! She is so beautiful! There is nothing quite like a new born baby straight from heaven, the feeling is amazing. You look great Shanna and Alexa is gorgious! It does look crazy to see you with three kids, I am so use to just the two. :) Thank you for posting so quickly, I LOVE IT!! I am glad you are feeling well and everyone looks happy and healthy. Give our love to John and the kids and Congratulations!! Hope to see you again! Love you all. Desiree and Jeremy Thomas
P.S. I am jelouse at how fast she came and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you my dear sweet friend!
Congratulations! The baby is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Love you!
That is so exciting! I love being able to read your blog and stalk you on face book but it almost just makes me miss you guys all the time :)
YAY!!! You are one amazing lady!! I'm so happy for you and John!
When are you moving to Reno?? HAHA!!
Post a Comment