December started off being a busy month. John and I went to Hawaii and spent 9 days there with Matt and Monica. We had a lot of fun. The most enjoyable part was at the end when we took a 5 1/2 hour trip on a Catamaran. We were able to see dolphin, a monk seal (only 1000 left), and some humpback whales. We were sad to leave but ready to get back to our kids. Then 3 days after we returned from Hawaii John and I closed on our new house. So we were able to be in it for Christmas. We truly enjoyed being in our own home again. If you didn't know we were living with my parents until we found a house. We ended up being with them for 2 months. They were great, but we were all ready to have our own stuff again. The first thing Brady said when we spent our first night, as he was climbing into bed, was, "I sure missed this old bed." I couldn't have put it any better. I will post pictures of the new house later.
As for the kids they are doing well. Brady is doing really well considering he as been in 3 different schools this year. The first day was hard at the new and final school but after the first hour he was excited and was fitting right in. As for Hallie, she is keeping me on my toes as usual. She had her third birthday before Christmas but still insists on doing everything Brady does, much to Brady's dismay. Alexa is now 10 months old and is really changing fast. I still can't believe that in March she will be a year old. I will post more pictures of the kids later. Hope everyone is doing well and miss you all.
2 comments:
Wow, so much going on in your lives. Thanks for this update post. We're always wondering how our friends the Fosters are doing. Hawaii looks heavenly. Steve and I are going in April! Email me with a list of the best things you did and any tips that might help us over there. Did you have to book the catamaran trip ahead of time? That sounds like a lot of fun.
Congrats on the house. Is it in IF? Hope Jon's enjoying work. Tell him Sparrow's been full to the brim for a month now ... and it's not the same without him.
Sure miss you guys. PLEASE keep the posts comming!!!
Shanna, these pictures are incredible. Its so good to hear about the exciting news of the trip and what is this I hear about a house. Fantastic. I love that you guys are doing good. You look good.
Post a Comment