So I figured I better post at least one picture of our new house so everyone could see. We are really enjoying having our own home, since it has been 5 years since we owned our own house. We love being able to plan things to do and to truly get settled and yes throw away every single box that has moved us for the last five years. John keeps asking me if I am sure I want to get rid of ALL the boxes, and I just answer yes without a doubt. I am done moving for a long time. We truly feel blessed to have such a beautiful home and hope that you can all enjoy it with us. You are all welcome anytime.
5 comments:
Your new home looks amazing! I love it - huge and yet looks functional too. I follow a blog called "make it and love it". This super crafty girl does all sorts of affordable, simple, crafty decorating stuff. She recently moved and is now in the process of decorating a new home too. She's come up with lots of great looking (and simple) ideas for her new place. Maybe you'll get some inspiration here www.makeitandloveit.blogspot.com to inspire some of the corners in your new place. I LOVE the moving in stage. New ways to express creativity and nothing but time to do it in. Have fun ... keep posting!!!
p.s. Gage REALLY misses Brady. Those two were such good play mates. Do you think your kids would be interested in pen-palling for a while??
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE your house. It has so many perks, but me especial favorite is that you're so much closer. Let's get together again soon.
I LOVE IT!!!! Congrats, that must be a great feeling! I hope to visit someday, love and miss you. :)
Your home is so beautiful! Congrats!!! And your kids are so dang cute. It's so fun to be in touch with you. Now if we could only meet up sometime! I'd love it if you could make it to my parents 50th anniversary party July 30th!! Tell your parents they better be there too, or else. :) Love ya!
WOW!!! That house is amazing!! You could fit 6 or 7 kids in it!
Post a Comment